hello, I am a designer. a.k.a. art director, UX/UI designer, web-designer, front-end developer, branding consultant...whatever the new title of the month that fits. but not a rockstar, guru, or evangelist. of anything. I am a designer, with a little bit of experience in a lot of things & a lot of experience in digital, graphic, & identity design. I've been following a path of design my entire life & have been creating, exploring, & honing my skills in the mountains & by the sea, in the city &... well pretty much just in the city, but if you prefer to work in a cabin in the woods, I'll join you! I love the first winter day of the year, potato chips, vans shoes, & am a lego enthusiast, logo enthusiast, & collector of notebooks.
- — souldesigngroup - in-house & contract design consultant / boulder, co
& santa monica, ca
- — Maverick Internet Ventures / pacific palisades, ca
- — Westwoods of Boulder / boulder, co
- — The Dairy Center for the Arts / Boulder, co
- — Association of Brewers / boulder, co
- — Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design / London, UK
- — London College of Fashion / London, UK
fancy personal stuff
eleven years as competitive mountain biker. still cannot wheelie.
voted best hair in high school. (really, bhs?)
love: a freshly cleaned + oiled mt bike / the sound of a porsche / falling asleep on the couch to F1 / notebooks / nachos / fondue / luggage / jackets / pens / pencils